COVID-19 STAY AT HOME ORDER (updated September 2020): Due to the on-going and ever-changing COVID-19 Pandemic, we are still operating “Curb-Side” at this time. This is an effort to keep you, our staff, our families and our community safe. This is also the current recommendation of the AVMA (American Veterinary Medical Association). We are answering the phones, scheduling appointments, evaluating sick and urgent patients, and are available to provide your pet’s medication and food. We want to thank you for your patience and support during these trying times. We are doing our best to catch up after the approximately 3-month backlog of re-scheduled routine appointments triggered by the stay-at-home order.
In order for us to continue to provide excellent care for your pets, and a pleasant curb-side experience for you and our staff, we offer the following reminders and requests:
- Wear a Mask. You must have a mask on when approaching Keep ‘em Healthy staff. This includes when getting out (...read more under Latest News) of your car to hand off your pet to us. We can provide you with a disposable mask if you need one.
- Please call when you arrive in the parking lot, and note which parking space you are in, so that we may find you more easily.
- Remember: Pets ONLY are allowed in the building at this time. We take great care with them, and they are treated as if they are our own.
- Wait times may be a bit longer in light of extra time on the phone, consulting in the parking lot, etc. Please allow time for your appointment, and please be patient.
- Please call 24 hours ahead, if possible, for prescription refills or to purchase food, etc.
We wish you and your families good health! BE SAFE, BE KIND, BE HOPEFUL! We are all in this together!